What are the ten fastest electric cars in 2023? Well, once upon a time not very long ago electric cars were seen as slow and dull cars, reserved for those of us with an environmental persuasion. Thankfully, that’s changing. There are now some really excellent electric family cars on the market. Whilst still beyond the financial reach of most of us, there’s no harm in looking is there!
1. Rimac Nevera -,Top speed: 412km/h
0-100km/h time: 1.85 seconds.
2. Pininfarina Battista – Top speed: 350km/h
0-100km/h time: 1.8 seconds.
3. Tesla Model S Plaid – Top speed: 320km/h
0-100km/h time: 2.1 seconds.
4. Lucid Air Dream Performance -Top speed: 278km/h
0-100km/h time: 2.7 seconds.
5. Tesla Model X Plaid – Top speed: 262km/h
0-100km/h time: 2.6 seconds.
6. Porsche Taycan Turbo S – Top speed: 261km/h
0-100km/h time: 2.8 seconds.
7. Tesla Model 3 Performance – Top speed: 261km/h
0-100km/h time: 3.3 seconds.
8. Audi e-tron GT – Top speed: 251km/h
0-100km/h time: 3.6 seconds.
9. Tesla Model Y Performance – Top speed: 249km/h
0-100km/h time: 3.7 seconds.
10. Mercedes-AMG EQS 53 4Matic+ – Top speed: 248km/h
0-100km/h: 3.8 seconds.
We've got a team of experienced engineers ready with competitive rates, great skills and excellent customer service.
Located within Portlaoise, Co Laois and serving the Midlands.
New Road, Downs. Portlaoise R32-K820
Email Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
© Laois Auto Care - All Rights Reserved 2022. Design by @Moo Media Ireland